warehouse manager (m/f)
• Very good knowledge of PC and web
• Care and organizational talent
• Reliability and flexibility
• Teamwork, commitment and willingness to learn
We offer you
• Challenging and versatile learning opportunities in an exciting training environment
• Dealing with the latest technologies from camera and vehicle sensor technology
• An interesting training in a young, motivated team
• Comprehensive care and mentoring
• Flat hierarchies and the opportunity for active participation
• A safe and modern training place in a future-oriented company
Professional image warehouse manager
Warehouse logistics specialists accept goods of all kinds and use the accompanying documents to check their quantity and condition. They organize the unloading of goods, sort them and store them properly at the designated storage places. They ensure optimal storage conditions and regulate for example temperature and humidity. The material flow they provide using various loading aids, such. As forklift or pallet truck, safe.
In cooperation with order processing, they assemble deliveries, pack the goods and ensure collection by external shipping service providers. In the case of the outgoing freight, they are responsible for securing the load. In addition, they pick the entire materials needed for the in-house production process.